Terms and Conditions
The term Freestyle Fighting Academy Inc. or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1423 SW 107th Avenue, Miami, FL 33174. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy:
Your registration fee is non-refundable and covers the 6 weeks of training (2 classes a week) at the Women Only Fitness Bootcamp, body fat assessment, uniform, online access to WOFBlive, and Explode Your Booty Course. You may begin your 6 weeks of training within 6 months of your purchase date. If after 6 months you haven't began your training, you can use the $99 as a credit towards our normal membership options. Once you begin your 6 weeks of training, it cannot be cancelled or delayed. If something comes up and you need to reschedule your start date, let us know as soon as possible. With inclement weather conditions, do not assume we are cancelled - we will most likely be continuing with our class unless we give everyone written notice via email.
Liability Waiver and Prohibitive Persons:
Students will be required to fill out a liability waiver and must be at least 16 years old. If under 18, the legal guardian must sign the waiver and register and attend the course alongside minor.
For a full list of benefits of training at the Women Only Fitness Bootcamp, scroll below to read more.